- Develop and execute regional Merchandising and customer acquisition in one of the following regions (US & UK, Germany, France, Northern Europe, Rest of the world) strategies for respective regions.
- Accountable for day-to-day trading / merchandising for the region, ensuring product positioning drives commercial targets whilst correctly representing the brand.
- Optimize on-site merchandising, Email marketing and to drive incremental sales and cross-sell sales. Able to work at pace to deliver required changes and make tangible differences.
- Ensuring optimum levels of functionality and making sure the content is accurate, commercial and relevant to the market.
- Drive exposure and sales through email, content, homepage representation etc. Ensure that promotional activity is aligned across all channels/internationally and that the sales, profit and marketing costs are forecasted and tracked.
- Collaborate with the CRM Manager, feeding into the CRM strategy, email planning and segmentation / personalization
- Forecast annual sales budgets and KPIs by region.
- Collaborate with the Digital team on optimizing the website customer experience / journey, feeding into decisions on content, functionality and layout across the site (e.g. homepage, navigation, conversion)
- 3+ years Merchandise/ Email experience
- In-depth experience with web analytics programs (such as Google Analytics/ Omniture), and strong experience interpreting insights and drawing conclusions to inform business decision making.
- Analytical and numerate with excellent excel skills.
- Process management skills with focus on continuously improving operations with an eye for design and ability to write texts for desired regional sites.
- Possesses flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations.
- Commercial with a strong trading focus to maximise sales and profit opportunities.
- Self-motivated with high standards, a strong sense of urgency and personal commitment.
- Result focused, committed to making things happen and able to prioritise initiatives based on impact to the business.
- Self-starter with track record of delivering big results in fast paced and growth focused environment.
Closing date for applications: 31/1 2016
Accession: As soon as possible
Workplace: Oslo (Vika)
Questions regarding the positions:
Send application and CV to: